It’s the season to SPEND and SAVE!
Thanksgiving is almost here and I am super kicked for this festival of No Limits – Be it food or fashion (My two most favorite things in the world)
My fashion radar has been detecting the best sales for Black Friday & Cyber Monday so I can bring this exclusive information to you.
Take a look at the round-up so far!
- Aritzia – 50% off fall items between 20th – 27th November
- Bloomingdale’s – 50% off code BLACKFRIDAY starting November 22nd
- H&M – 25% Off All Jeans & Basics
- Creatures of Comfort – 30% off fall/winter items
- Nordstrom – 23rd November online – 24th November stores
- Cult Gaia – Get 15% off site-wide from 24th November – 27th November with code VERYRARE
- ASOS – Get 20% everything with the code THANKFUL30
- PUMA – Get 30% off your purchase during Cyber Week, from 22nd November – 29th November
- Moda Operandi – 16th November – 22nd November Use Code Friends20 for upto 50% off
- J.Crew – 40% off on your purchase
- Anthropologie – Surprises + Treats when you shop in store
- Topshop – Upto 50% off + free worldwide standard shipping
- Banana Republic – The entire store is offering 50% off
- Free People – Stay posted, here
- Ruti – Check out special rewards, here
- Quay Australia – Great deals now live
- Urban Decay – Offering 50% off all products with free shipping from November 24th – 26th November
- Soko Glam – Offering 30% off site-wide from 23rd November – 27th November. Use code SOKO17.
- Missha: Offering a whopping 40% off site-wide from 15th November – 30th November. So time to stock up some K-beauty products.
- Sephora – Deals revealed on its app with items costing between $10 and $15
This is definitely not all. I will be on the lookout for more super hot deals for you!
So why don’t you let me do all the hard work and you have yourself a Happy Thanksgiving!
Oh! One more thing… If you’re wondering about my outfit details, I’m not leaving without it!
I’m sporting my season favorite Vinyl pants with a black top from & Other Stories. The festive season has got me going for gold and black. The statement neck-piece is a great way to make a simple black on black outfit look glamorous, don’t you think?
Have fun shopping this weekend, and think of me when you do!