The holy grail of skincare is – Hydration!
Multiple issues like dry itchy skin or irritation are the direct consequences of not hydrating your skin well. A well-hydrated skin looks fresh, supple and smooth and if that is the kind of result you’re expecting then listen up ladies.
Before we dive into specific product details, there are some lifestyle changes which are essential to help you en route to getting the perfect skin:
1) Drink lots of water (7-8 glasses recommended daily) – there is absolutely no way around it.
2) Warm water showers – We’re all guilty of cranking up the water temperature to boiling hot after a long day outside. I’ve been there too! But it is important to take bath with warm water only so your skin doesn’t get rid of that essential moisture.
3) Food containing essential fatty acids – Dermatologists recommend food items like salmon, olive oil, and walnuts that are rich in fatty acids to improve your skin’s hydration level.
Three simple steps right? You can do it! Make a conscious effort to follow it till it becomes a habit.
I have recently been on a quest to find hydrating skincare options so they can be included in my routine and guess what I’ve found some genies in bottles for you.
Peter Thomas Roth started his company because he wasn’t satisfied with what was already available in the market, and I’m so thankful that he did! The hydration products available from this brand are unmissable.
1) Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
This cream specializes in drawing moisture from the atmosphere! Yes, you read it right. Yes, it’s magic. It helps keep your skin moisturized for over 72 hours. Apply it on your skin as soon as you’re out of the shower and your skin is a little damp. #Protip, irrespective of the moisturizer you use, always follow this application rule.
Note: I Get A Commission For Purchases Or Clicks Made Through Links In This Post.
2) 24K Gold Hydragel Eye Patches
Now here’s an ingredient that Cleopatra used in her anti-aging routine – 24k Gold. Peter Thomas Roth brings the goodness of gold to these eye patches that make the under eye area firm and help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. Just use it for 10 minutes and you will notice the visible difference.
3) Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum
75% Hyaluronic Acid Complex (Hyaluronic is a natural substance in skin that has the stunning capacity to attract and hold vast amounts of moisture). There is so much good in this tiny bottle. It helps replenish the appearance of aging and dehydrated skin. You can mix a little bit of serum with your foundation to have your skin looking smooth through the day.
If you have been avoiding the hydration aspect of your skincare – Stop Right Now!. Great skin doesn’t happen overnight – Starting early and following your routine consistently that is the key to having great skin.
What are your favorite skincare products? Anything you’d like me to review? The comment box is waiting for you!